- Address needs to be updated in your account in both:
- Address Book
- Default Delivery Address in Default Settings
- Please Note: When changing your address, changes must be updated both to the guests Account and Subscription if you have multiple addresses on your account.
- If your password isn't working, click "Forgot password" and we'll send you an email to help you reset it.
- If you can’t remember the email address on file, please reach out to our customer success team for assistance.
- You can also change your log-in info at any time in your "Default Settings."
To update your payment method on the account.
- Login to www.everytable.com to access your Account Information Page. Scroll to the ‘Stored Payments’ section and click ‘add new’ to add a new card to the account. You can also delete an existing card by selecting "edit" and selecting delete.
- For security purposes, you are unable to edit an existing card. To update that information, you will have to delete then re-enter the card information.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will also need to update the credit card information within your subscription. To do so, Select " edit Subscription" button in top menu, and click "settings" in the menu on the left hand side. From there, scroll to the "payment method" section and select the card you want for your subscription payment.
- You can only switch between existing cards on file. A card must first be added in order to be selected for default payment.