Simply login to your account and navigate to 'Subscription Settings'. Once in your settings
- Click the 'Edit' button in the bottom right hand corner of the 'Subscription Details' box
- From there, in the bottom left corner you will see 'Add Delivery Address'
- After you are finished adding your details, you will have the option to just save your delivery address or make it your default.
NOTE: If you opt to just save the delivery address, it will automatically become the default address
- If your password isn't working, click "Forgot password" and we'll send you an email to help you reset it.
- If you can’t remember the email address on file, please reach out to our customer success team for assistance.
- You can also change your log-in info at any time in your "Default Settings."
To update your payment method on the account.
- Login to www.everytable.com to access your Account Information Page. To the left click the ‘’Payments’ tab. This will bring you to your ‘Payment Methods’ page. Once there, click ‘add new’ to add a new card to the account. You can also delete an existing card by selecting "edit" and selecting delete.
- For security purposes, you are unable to edit an existing card. To update that information, you will have to delete then re-enter the card information.
PLEASE NOTE: You will also need to update the credit card information within your subscription. To do so, Click the button in the top right corner and Select " Manage Plan" from the drop down menu. From there, you will see your Plan Subscription Overview. Select ‘Subscription Settings” off to the right. Scroll down to ‘Payment Methods’ and click the arrow to drop down your available options. Click ‘Select Method’ for the card you wish to use for your subscription. You can only switch between existing cards on file. A card must first be added in order to be selected for default payment.